Keeping a low-risk score might prove challenging if you are into high-risk trading — meaning using leverage like x5 to x50 or using more than 50% of your portfolio size. However, it is important as it will measure how you manage your risk that will in turn tell you how are you performing in your trading journey.Read More
Have you ever wondered if there is an easy way to extract your trading history and maybe export it to an excel sheet for further tinkering?
I didn’t expect that eToro’s Portfolio page can’t be copy-pasted.
Like all online brokers, I expected that there should be a way to export and download my trading history to an Excel or PDF file. So I researched it and viola, found it!Read More
The difficulty is the point. Without it, you will never learn how/where/when/who/what to do on your own without someone directing you.
- Is the process of ‘telling’ students what they need to know.
- Has been the dominant educational paradigm in schools since the invention of the assembly line and is still prevalent today.
- This occurs in teacher-directed settings.
- (Arguably) ONLY occurs in teacher-directed settings.
- Results in students thinking very little about what or how they are learning.
Disclaimer: We do not suggest or advise which Charting Software you need to use.
Here in Team eToro Pilipinas, We don’t promote any Charting Software.
It will narrow down on the Individial Traders preferences. We have plenty in the internet from FREE to Paid Plan.Read More
For new accounts, the minimum investment is 200 USD. After the initial investment, succeeding deposits will be 50 USD and above.
The maximum deposit per day is $10,000. This is for both first-time deposits and redeposits.