The difficulty is the point. Without it, you will never learn how/where/when/who/what to do on your own without someone directing you.
- Is the process of ‘telling’ students what they need to know.
- Has been the dominant educational paradigm in schools since the invention of the assembly line and is still prevalent today.
- This occurs in teacher-directed settings.
- (Arguably) ONLY occurs in teacher-directed settings.
- Results in students thinking very little about what or how they are learning.